6. ASSEMBLE THE FORWARD EQUIPMENT MODULE (FEM).
View the whole assembled model
- From sheet A release the FWD EQUIPMENT MODULE. Crease along each hinge to form a rectangle with the gold facing outward, and glue the two tabs at one end into the slots at the other end.
- From sheet C release the three pieces of the STAR SCANNER. Slide the slotted parts together at right angles, and insert the crosshatched tab end into the cross-slot on the FEM (FWD Equipment Module),marked with an S. Glue, protruding straight out.
- Glue the black circular cap on the protruding end of the STAR SCANNER at right angles.
- From sheet C release the two parts of the MGA (Medium Gain Antenna) labeled MGA 1/3 and MGA 2/3. Slide the slotted parts together at right angles, and insert the crosshatched tab end into the remaining cross-slot on the FEM. Secure with glue pointing slightly upward, with its base flush against the FEM.
- From sheet A release the white circular MGA 3/3. Glue it onto the protruding end of the STAR SCANNER at right angles.
| GO ON TO THE NEXT STEP |
| INSTRUCTIONS FIRST PAGE |